We provide an after hours emergency repair line for existing tenants – please phone 021 278 7768 if you require emergency assistance outside of Goodwins standard office hours.
It is otherwise a policy of Goodwins that all non-urgent repair and maintenance requests must be submitted in writing, on our Tenant Repairs form – which can then be submitted online by completing the form below.
We will use our office key for access by required tradespeople to facilitate the quickest resolution to all tenant concerns. All tradespeople we appoint have been comprehensively vetted by Goodwins, and will act in a professional manner to complete the necessary repairs.
Please call our emergency phone number if:
- You have unsecured premises – for break-ins call the Police first
- There is a fire, call the Fire Department first
- Blocked toilet (but only if there is no other useable toilet on premises)
- Overflowing drainage/sewage
- Serious water/plumbing leak
- No power – if it’s not a power company issue, call the power company first
- No water – if it’s not a water company issue, call the water company first
- An alarm that will not turn off.
Please note the following IS NOT an emergency:
- No hot water
- No cooking facilities
- Everyday appliance failure
- No power (if it is a power company issue)
- No water (if it is a Watercare issue)
- Lost keys or keys locked in a house or car – please phone a locksmith
Fill in this form for repairs that are not an emergency and we’ll attend to it as quickly as possible.