There is always a duty manager on call for any after-hours emergencies that may occur. Please phone
021 278 7768 for assistance. Please note only genuine emergency repairs will be actioned on this number.
What constitutes an emergency?
- Unsecured premises due to a break in. Call the police first, then call your property manager or office.
- Fire or you smell smoke. If a fire has already started, dial 111 immediately, then phone your property manager or office.
- Overflowing drains or raw sewage.
- Serious water or plumbing leak. Turn off the water if you are able to find the valve.
- No power. Only if you have phoned your power company and they have confirmed it is not due to any power cuts or outages in the area.
- No water. Only if you have phoned Watercare on (09) 442 2222 and they have confirmed there are no issues in the area.
- An alarm that will not turn off.
- Blocked toilet. Only if this is the sole usable one at the property.
The following do not constitute an emergency
- No hot water.
- No cooking facilities.
- Everyday appliance failure.
- No power – if it is a power company issue.
- No water – if it is a Watercare issue.
- Lost keys or keys locked in a house or car. Please phone a locksmith.
Each case will be individually assessed, and a decision will be made on whether it requires immediate assistance.