Emergency Repairs Only Will Be Accepted Over The Phone

We provide a 24/7 emergency repair line for existing tenants - please telephone 0212787768 if you require emergency assistance outside of Goodwins standard office hours.

It is otherwise a policy of Goodwins that all non-urgent repair and maintenance requests must be submitted in writing, on our Tenant Repairs form - which can then be emailed, posted, faxed or delivered to us; or, submitted online by completing the below form.

We will use our office key for access by required tradespeople to facilitate the very fastest resolution of all tenant's concerns. All tradespeople we appoint have been comprehensively vetted by Goodwins, and will act in a professional manner to complete the necessary repairs.

The following constitute an emergency

  • unsecured premises – for break-ins call Police first
  • for fire call Fire Department first
  • blocked toilet (but only if there is no other useable toilet on premises)
  • overflowing drainage/sewage
  • serious water/plumbing leak
  • no power – if it is not a power company issue; call power company first
  • no water – if it is not a water company issue; call water company first
  • an alarm that will not turn off.

The following do not constitute an emergency, but will be attended to as quickly as possible

  • no hot water
  • no cooking facilities
  • everyday appliance failure
  • no power – if it is a power company issue
  • no water – if it is a water company issue
  • lost keys – a locksmith should be called
  • if you have locked your keys in the car or house
  • if you are unable to use toilet as it is locked from the inside.


Emergency Phone: 021 278 7768

Add Another

Contact Details

Repairs Required

Access to the Property


Tenants confirmation


In Case of an Afterhour's Emergency - Please Phone 021 278 7768

  • Unsecured premises due to a break in. Call the police first, then call your property manager or office.
  • Fire or you smell smoke - if a fire has already started dial 111 immediately. Then phone your property manager or office
  • Overflowing drains or raw sewage
  • Serious water or pluming leak (turn off the water if you are able to find the value)
  • No power - (if you have phoned your power company and they have confirmed it is not due to any power cuts/outages in the area)
  • No water - (if you have phoned Watercare and they have confirmed there are no issues in the area)
  • Alarm that will not turn off
  • Blocked toilet (if this is the only useable one at the property)

The Following Do Not Constitute as an Emergency

  • No hot water
  • No cooking facilities
  • Everyday appliance failure
  • No power (if it is a power company issue)
  • No water (if it is a Watercare issue)
  • Lost keys or keys locked in a house or car - please phone a locksmith


Each case will be assessed on its merit and a decision will be made as to whether it requires immediate assistance.