Following the country’s transition to Alert Level 2 on the 14th of May, our offices re-opened to full hours from Monday 18 May 2020.
- We now offer both face to face and virtual rental appraisals. Read full detail of this virtual service.
- We continue to welcome new clients and activate full marketing campaigns.
- We continue to host safe, physical inspections of property currently advertised. Our Viewing protocol for Level 2 can be viewed online at following link:https://www.goodwins.co.nz/important-information-covid-19/
- We will continue to process tenant’s applications, negotiate, and execute agreements via online methods with digital signatures, or via courier (in the exceptional circumstance that a person has no access to an internet connection).
- Physical property inspections are now also permitted, with very strict guidelines.
We shall also continue to provide comprehensive summaries to Goodwins’ landlord-clients and tenants; so, ensuring our clients have the most up to date information of how Covid-19 is impacting tenancy legislation and best practice protocols.
These e-mailed updates are complemented by emergency announcements, and/or small soundbites of information as they come-to-hand being shared via our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GoodwinsNZ/. This page provides an intentional mix of business and other community information.
Should you be an owner of rental property, and struggling to make sense of any part of the COVID-19 Response (Urgent Management Measures) Legislation Bill as it relates to residential tenancies, we welcome your contact.
We will continue to support a mix of our team working from Goodwins’ branch offices in Parnell and Mt. Albert; whist, also continuing to support remote working environments.
Goodwins has invested significantly to ensure we are largely cloud-based, and all our Team have a secure log-in to Goodwins server from our home PC’s and laptops.
Our Team has well established internal communication networks that will ensure our workflows are maintained as well as they possibly can be.
Our various technology partners continue to perform brilliantly, given these very ‘testing’ circumstances; and, we continue to arrange most meetings via alternate ‘virtual’ meeting forums!
Goodwins absolute commitment is that we will continue to operate in full service as best we are able, whilst strictly following all Ministry of Health, and Government Guidelines.
As we move from Alert Level 3 of New Zealand’s response to Covid-19, Tenancy Services have published this booklet that answers a series of technical questions around renting under Alert Level 2: