If permission is granted to keep a pet at the property, we will record the details of the pet on the agreement, which is then signed by the tenant.
What expectations will be given to the tenant regarding their pet?
Your property manager will ensure the following criteria and obligations are met:
- No additional or change of pet may occupy the property without prior permission.
- A four week bond is insisted upon.
- The pet must be removed from the property if it becomes annoying or bothersome to neighbours. This will be after reasonable warning has been given in writing.
- The tenant must be responsible for any damage caused by their pet, and remove any rubbish or faeces deposited by the pet.
- On vacating the rental property, the carpets must be professionally cleaned, deodorised and flea treated.