We carry out regular inspections to ensure your property continues to deliver the very best return.
We are experienced in the legal requirements of inspections, knowledgeable in what to look out for and experts at dealing with issues when they do arise.
We will complete a thorough report at the start of each tenancy and continue to inspect your property quarterly (or more frequently if necessary) for the duration of the tenancy.
Our inspections include a full exterior and interior assessment. We check the maintenance and general condition of the property and current tenancy.
Comprehensive reports ensure you are up-to-date with the condition of your property.
Reports, with digital photographs where necessary, are sent to you within a week of our visit to your property.
We are experts at assessing the condition of your property, contact us for more info!
Property inspections can be time-consuming and sometimes challenging. Our property managers are highly trained to avoid common pitfalls and deal with issues swiftly as they arise.
Some of the legal requirements of inspections:
- A full property report is required at the start of each tenancy;
- Tenants must be given at least 48 hours’ notice in writing, and no more than 14 days, before an inspection can take place;
- If re-inspection is required (if the tenant has agreed to fix or clean something) another 48 hours’ notice must be given
- Inspections must take place between 8am and 7pm;
- The tenant doesn’t have to be present at the time, but they do have a right to be there.
We will keep a close eye on your property and quickly report and resolve issues that do arise so you don’t have to worry.